Introducing Charmaine Thornton
I was born and grew up in South Africa and left to travel in 2000 going from Israel, Ireland, Scotland and finally settling in England. Since a child I have always felt called to natural and holistic healing. Although life took me on a varied corporate career path, when I was struggling with some minor health issues and struggled to lose weight, I decided to study nutrition. This led me to learn more about energy healing such as Reiki and working crystals and meditation. I no longer need the prescription medication and have lost a significant amount of weight through a combination of nutrition, exercise, and mindset. Through this knowledge and experience I have gained; I have been able to help others on the path to health and wellbeing.
Why Iyashi Moon?
• Iyashi is Japanese for healing
• Moon relates to subtle energy & working with our body’s cycles
• We need to heal holistically in all areas: body, mind & emotions
• We often get stuck in our heads, that we forget our body or emotions
• Healing on all levels gives balance
Charmaine Thornton accreditations
Reiki II with Nicky Marchant
• The Usui System of Natural Healing
• Usui Shiki Ryoho
• Currently qualified to Reiki II
• Reiki Master training, November 2022.
Centre of Excellence
Alkaline Nutritional training
• Received a distinction
Meditation Teacher training
• Various methods of meditation including
• TM (Transcendental Meditation)
• Guided meditation
• Trained to lead groups and teacher qualification
• Received a distinction
The Learning And Performance Institute
Certified Online Learning Facilitator (COLF) training
In our world where technology is changing at a dramatic pace, delivering effective online classroom training sessions has become the new way of learning.
Trainer Performance Monitoring & Assessment (TPMA) training
Classroom trainers, training providers and training departments prove that they are delivering consistently excellent training. Certification approved.
Funny things about me
• Star Wars geek
• Crocheted a Yoda character
• Table-top role playing game host of Starfinder
• Mum of an intellectual gamer fan
• Attended Glastonbury retreat with Steve Nobel & Liz Findlay, Oct 22
• Avid travel photographer
• Well-travelled : South Africa, EU, Ireland, Scotland, Middle East
• Favourite place : Edinburgh (theres something special about it)
• Favourite food : Spinach (blame it on Popeye)
• Book-lover : personal development & science fiction
Rest assured knowing my qualifications, holistic therapies and services are recognised & insured by IICT’s international professional industry body. Working with an IICT member can give peace of mind knowing you are with a qualified professional at all stages of your healing process.
If you’re ready to change your life for the better,
book a session, join an event or contact Charmaine today.